Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall and Winter Hours - revised


Last year it became obvious that I was grabbing time to study here and there but hadn't set any significant blocks of time aside in my schedule, so Tuesday and Thursday nights are now for studying, starting Tuesday September 6th.

Fall and winter hours will be as follows:

Available 7 days a week, holidays included

Starting at 10 a.m. - first available booking 11 a.m.

Finished at 10 p.m. - last available booking 9 p.m.

On Thursdays I'll be finished at 6, so last booking would be 5 p.m.

When I am breaks from school, or if I'm in Tofino, I will revise schedule on the main page at http://www.comoxvalleymassage.com/.

Confused yet?  LOL!

Just remember that I'm done early on Thursdays and you'll be fine.

I have everything set.  Got the tuition paid, got the books, got the clothing (most of which has "Vancouver Island University" on it).  Got the time...now all I need is the motivation.

Nicole Kelly
Comox Valley Massage
Sensuous Erotic Massage in Comox BC
Comox - Vancouver Island - British Columbia (BC)
www.ComoxValleyMassage.com

2 comments:

  1. Have a great year! Don't work too hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That version of Be True to Your School is nice! Much better without the cheerleaders.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated and anonymous posting is not permitted.If you came here to post SPAM or insults, move along. Clients, please do not use comments to inquire about services - visit the main site at www.ComoxValleyMassage.com.